Instrument Lessons with Matt.
$30/Half Hour - $50/Hour
Matt has always taken pride in providing quality music lessons offered at a reasonable price a priority. Matt continually furthers his own education to provide a challenging environment for any music student he has. His goal for his students is the same as for himself; To never stop learning. Real growth comes with challenge. The many adult and youth students who have put their musicianship in Matt's hands is something he takes very seriously.
Matt has some incentive programs for new and returning students:
Referral Program: Any student who refers another student will receive one free lesson. To receive this offer the referral must stay on for at least one month.
Sibling Program: Any siblings enrolled at the same time both receive a $5 discount PER LESSON!
Policies to be aware of when taking lessons from Matt:
- If there is school that day, There is a lesson
- If school is cancelled due to weather, the lesson may be cancelled BUT needs to be rescheduled ASAP.
- Excused absences require a minimum of 24 hours. .
- Cancellation times are to be adhered to even during winter & spring breaks & summer vacation.
- Lessons missed with no notice or less than notice mentioned above will be billed for.
- Approved cancellations that fall on a pay week will still require the expected payment.
For any excused absence you will be offered a reschedule date to make up lesson. If scheduling on either part makes prevents a make up lesson in a reasonable amount of time any money applied for that may be applied to the next upcoming lesson.
This is to be considered a last resort, it's really important to keep up with the lesson plan.
ALL cancellations must be phone in to this number only: 774-571-8168
*This policy is consistent with both private and public music instructors in the local area.
Please know and remember your pay schedule. It is your responsibility to keep payments current to avoid any interruption in lessons.
A message from Matt:
It has been my pleasure to be a music instructor and I value the relationships and learning opportunities that come with it. I welcome any and all feedback from my students (and parents). Please feel free to contact me with any comments and for those just finding me, thank you for your interest in working with me.